Thursday, September 25, 2008

coming out and dancing penises

You can learn alot about someone when they are drunk. You can find out their life story, their thoughts on politics, how important they are, how much they love you, how much they hate you, what they want to do to you because they love you so much, the list goes on. Last night however I had a drunk telling me a we bit too much about himself. The man was causing a ruckus so of course we had to kick him out. So Badass walks the drunk guy to the door when the drunk guy stopped dead in his tracks turned around, got in Badass's face, and proceeded to tell us the following information: "I've fucked so many guys! I've fucked so many guys!"(repeated about 7 times). I thought he was trying to say "I've fucked up so many guys!", then he muttered "I've rolled in more dicks than you have pussy!" and finished with "I'm from Texas!, you messing with a southern boy!". So here we have a drunk texan confessing his love for other men, which begs the question, what would his parents say if they heard him saying that? Makes me ponder.

So a word of advice to all the guys out there. If you go out clubbing and you are expecting to dance with some good looking women, please dont wear baggy pants, we do not need to see your errection. Thank you. Also to the women, please stop dancing with guys who are wearing baggy pants, you are partly to blame for the erractions. This is why I never patrol the dance floor.

No comments: