Saturday, November 15, 2008

oh the delays

Alright I admit I havent been updating my blog a whole lot and I analogize. Sadly I have been having some problems lately that have prevented me from being able to sit down and write this all out. So Let me bring you up to speed on some of the weeks I missed

The day after Halloween I had a drunk guy grab my bouncer in a violent way, so I run up behind him and dragged him out in a head lock. Sadly the dude had finger nails from hell and managed to rip my sleeve right open. So now I'm down to one work shirt as the other one shrank in the dryer (thanks Roomy) also some stupid fat girl spit on my manager....the aggressive manager...who decided to call the police on the girl and got her dragged out in hand cuffs.

Last friday I got some horrible news and I was too distraught to work. I was there an hour and I walked up to my manager and told him that I had to leave, my emotions were getting the best of me in there.

Saturday was kinda dull too, so my manager decided to cut everyone except one server and me and another doorguy. So Murphy's Law, anything that can go wrong can and will, was in full effect. He cut everyone, next thing you know we were packed. thankfully after having a nice little "talk" with the GM that manager will no longer be running the club thank god. well thats about it, hopefully i have some better stories after work tonight.

No comments: